Salon Re-opening date
Thank you all for your continued support over these strange times. We will aim to re-open the salon as soon as the government authorises it.
Salon Opening hours
We are currently reviewing our opening hours and we will advise accordingly.
Due to the extra procedures put in place, we will be seeing fewer clients than usual.
Therefore, it is even more important now that you give us 48h notice for cancellations otherwise we will have to charge in full.
If you are showing any symptoms then please cancel your appointment as soon as possible. Please do not come to the salon.
Validity of Gift vouchers
Please note Gift Vouchers purchased from August 2019 will be honoured until August 2021.
Purchases of beauty products
Enjoying a safe experience at the Salon
We have been carefully planning for a safe re-opening, even though the date is not confirmed yet.
Below are a few changes we are implementing. We will of course continue to monitor government guidelines and amend in the future.
1. There will only be two people at the salon at any time; one therapist and one client.
2. Both therapist and client will wear a mask. Please bring your own mask.
3. When you enter the salon, you will be invited to wash your hands or use the hygiene station. Paper towels are now available.
4. We will not be able to operate a waiting area so please arrive at the correct appointment time and alone (No children, partners, dogs, cats, parrots, etc.).
5. In between clients we will be allowing time to carry out a deep clean of the treatment room. We would therefore appreciate it if you could promptly proceed to the reception area for payment after treatment.
6. Unfortunately, refreshments and magazines will no longer be available.
7. Card payments are preferred where possible please.
8. Please leave all jewellery, mobile devices and any unnecessary item in your bag.
9. Unfortunately, we are not operating a drop-in facility at the moment, please call us to discuss any requirements beforehand.
We are super excited to see you all again soon in the salon and we really appreciate your co-operation.
This is going to be a very strange time for us all but, following government guidelines, I am sure between us we will make it work!
Thank you again for all your support.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Danielle and Marilyn