Good news, we are now open!
Salon Re-opening date
Thank you all for your continued support over these strange times. The salon is now open as per government guidelines on 3rd of December 2020.
If you would wish to discuss future treatments or bookings please contact Danielle on 079210123266 or Marilyn on 01473 222215.
Salon Opening hours
We are currently reviewing our opening hours and we will advise accordingly. Please discuss your requirements at time of booking.
Due to the extra procedures put in place, we will be seeing fewer clients than usual.
Therefore, it is even more important now that you give us 48h notice for cancellations otherwise we will have to charge in full.
If you are showing any symptoms then please cancel your appointment as soon as possible. Please do not come to the salon.
Validity of Gift vouchers
Please note Gift Vouchers purchased from August 2019 will be honored until August 2021.
Enjoying a safe experience at the Salon
Below are a few changes we are implementing for the safety of eveyone. We will of course continue to monitor government guidelines and amend in the future.
- There will only be two people at the salon at any time; one therapist and one client.
- Both therapist and client will wear a mask. Please bring your own mask.
- When you enter the salon, you will be invited to wash your hands or use the hygiene station. Paper towels are now available.
- We will not be able to operate a waiting area so please arrive at the correct appointment time and alone (No children, partners, dogs, cats, parrots, etc.).
- In between clients we will be allowing time to carry out a deep clean of the treatment room. We would therefore appreciate it if you could promptly proceed to the reception area for payment after treatment.
- Unfortunately, refreshments and magazines will no longer be available.
- Card payments are preferred where possible please.
- Please leave all jewellery, mobile devices and any unnecessary item in your bag.
We are super excited to see you all again soon in the salon and we really appreciate your co-operation.
Thank you again for all your support.
Danielle and Marilyn